The Substitute Course is a 3 hour narrated slide show in eleven modules for self paced access. The content is provided by a Kathleen Dent, a long time educator and Elizabeth Kaleva, an attorney specializing in education law. Participants can take quizzes along the way and complete a final assessment all online. District administrators can upload participants, track progress, and see completion 24/7 from any device. Click the video below the order form for a short informational demonstration. The training includes:
- Instructional strategies
- Information on policies and laws including
- Acceptable use of electronic communication and devices
- Sexual harassment and bullying policies
- Emergency preparedness information
- Classroom management tips and hints
- And more....
- A final assessment is provided for documentation purposes.
- The course is asynchronous and accessible throughout the school year as substitutes are hired.
Pricing is scaled to District size:
- $30 for an individual user
- $400 up to 25 users
- $775 for 25-50 users
- $1,125 for 50-100 users
- $1,125 + $5.00/user for 101+ users (contact IC for pricing)
Kathleen has been a public school educator for the past 30+ years. She brings classroom teaching, gifted and talented programming, curriculum development and administration to the virtual world. Her in-depth experiences translate to the classroom --whether student or corporate focused.
Alli has been collaborating and educating through Inspired Classroom for the past 5 years. She has extensive experience as an educator, program coordinator, technology specialist, and curriculum developer. Her passion is connecting students, experts, and content specialists with real-world experiences .